[Chugalug] Since someone brought zencart

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Thu Oct 18 20:58:45 UTC 2012

I heard this from a friend......

I work with Magento a lot, it is an 800lb gorilla.

It is very good in many ways, very frustrating in many others.

Community edition is fine, after working with Enterprise for a few years
I'm not sure I can recommend it to anyone anymore. Since being purchased
by eBay the enterprise licensing fees have climbed exponentially.
Support is non existent unless you have not modified a single component
of the system..  Useless.

--Jason