[Chugalug] OT: Website Ranking

Lee Walker mrscumbagtoyou at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:49:47 UTC 2012

Anyone that uses artificial ways to raise rankings instead of just
making good content deserves all they get.
You shouldn't use these "services", you should do some basic SEO
optimization and write good content.
It's a game of cat and mouse, and Google will always win due to the
resources it can bring to bear chasing down SEO farmers.
They pick on these link farmers one at a time and squish them out of existence.
These guys are snake oil salesmen.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Jim Wells <jwells at networksonline.net> wrote:

> I have a client that has used ineedhits.com for years. I has worked well but
> their pricing has gone up each year and some change at Google 3 weeks ago
> has changed their placement in a negative manner. Can anyone suggest a
> service that works well for them and what the cost is ?
>
> Thanks
> Jim

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer