[Chugalug] d at mn scammers/hackers

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Thu Oct 18 16:21:46 UTC 2012

Definitely good and bad.

These lists are really much longer, and there is a lot of overlap.

good:
Easy for an average computer user to update content, navigation, etc if
the templates are done correctly.  Low admin maintenance. Easy to setup.
Low resource usage, large plugin base.

bad:
Easy for Joe six pack to install, one click installer in most hosting
packages, just like anything else default installs are insecure. large
plugin base, lots of articles on how to do "X" with wordpress that are
terrible. (the ones I love is are to run php code embedded in your blog
posts / pages ACK!).

--Jason