[Chugalug] speaking of security

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:29:30 UTC 2012

I would suggest CSF / LFD for you.  There are options to block by country
codes and its really easy to control.  LFD will also stop brute force
attempts as it monitors several logs and if it detects X number of failed
attempts on Y service it will add a drop rule to iptables on that IP.

http://www.configserver.com/cp/csf.html

Its a really awesome suite of tools.