[Chugalug] OT: Windows Antivirus

Nick Smith nick at nicksmith.us
Thu Oct 18 02:13:41 UTC 2012

You could search your mail for the last time you asked about windows antivirus.

Like back on 2/10/2010, or when you asked about it on 5/7/09 or when
you asked about it 11/8/07.

And im sure i missed a few.

Just because some of us make our living with windows doesnt mean we
want to support it on this list.

Ive even given you examples in the past of other windows lists that
would be perfect to ask these types of questions.