[Chugalug] Wi-Fi passwords

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Oct 16 13:37:28 UTC 2012

The ham in me says put up a bigger stick and see what you can get. Trust me someone nearby has an open link.
I remember once I hooked up a six meter receiver to a huge two meter antenna at the rescue squad (200 ft tower).
Picked up old cordless phones (40-50hz) from everywhere.

Wifi is radio. The same applies. Though she will need a tuned antenna to transmit.