[Chugalug] David Friend of Carbonite on bringing Jobs Back

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Oct 16 13:25:02 UTC 2012

My wife before she left the art dept spent a lot of time cleaning up messes created by the Indian contractors they outsource to.
So when your crew has to redo the work done by out source groups, doesn't that defeat the purpose?
And they say business is always efficient. Whoever said that must have never work in in a big Corp.