[Chugalug] Wi-Fi passwords

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Tue Oct 16 10:36:25 UTC 2012

On Mon October 15 2012 9:33:45 PM Ralph Edge wrote:

A little bird told me aircrack works for this kind of thing.  I might would
crack a wi-fi network for use if I were out of town somewhere and needed to
'borrow' some internet for a short time.  If I couldn't afford to pay for
internet, I'd probably try to track down a neighbor with wi-fi and see about
paying them $10 or $20 a month to share their connection.  Don't think I would
help someone do this unless it was the type of person that could probably
puzzle through it on their own anyway(more of a 'lets see if we can do this').
 Would hate to break in for someone and then them do something silly that gets
themselves(and possibly me) into trouble.

Honestly, that's what I suggested was going to a neighbor and offering to pay
$10 or so a month. It just didn't sound right to me to use another person's
WiFi without their permission.