[Chugalug] Wi-Fi passwords

Ralph Edge rledge21 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:33:45 UTC 2012

A little bird told me aircrack works for this kind of thing.  I might would
crack a wi-fi network for use if I were out of town somewhere and needed to
'borrow' some internet for a short time.  If I couldn't afford to pay for
internet, I'd probably try to track down a neighbor with wi-fi and see
about paying them $10 or $20 a month to share their connection.  Don't
think I would help someone do this unless it was the type of person that
could probably puzzle through it on their own anyway(more of a 'lets see if
we can do this').  Would hate to break in for someone and then them do
something silly that gets themselves(and possibly me) into trouble.

-Ralph