[Chugalug] Wi-Fi passwords

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:26:32 UTC 2012

Honestly, stealing is stealing.  I would tell her the time it would take to
crack a potentially strong wifi password isn't worth it for free internet.
 This would give me an "easy out" without having to say "Im not going to
help you steal".

Theres a reason the neighbors put a password on their wifi.  They don't
want anyone else on it.  Same reason they lock their doors.

Just my opinion on the matter.