[Chugalug] Using g-mail for mass mailings

Stephen Haywood stephen at averagesecurityguy.info
Mon Oct 15 22:39:14 UTC 2012

Set up SPF records for your domain or a sub domain and set up your own SMTP
server. Or you could use a script I wrote call Setmail that can act as an
open relay. Set it up on an internal server and only allow outbound access.
 I wrote it to use in Phishing campaigns for social engineering tests.

Stephen Haywood
Information Security Consultant
W: www.averagesecurityguy.info
T: @averagesecguy