[Chugalug] Reminiscing about times I was too young to remember!

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Mon Oct 15 19:46:14 UTC 2012

Not to mention taking advantage of all the weird telco setups to bypass LD.
Example my dad had Grundy County phone service even though he lived on the edge of Marion Co..
By law you can't be charged LD to call your county seat (Jasper).
So you call a system in Jasper to call Chattanooga which is locale to all nearby counties.
The old telco system had all kinds of loopholes like that.