[Chugalug] Reminiscing about times I was too young to remember!

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Mon Oct 15 19:41:17 UTC 2012

The interesting thing is those systems (BBS') were open while the new tech trends toward closed ecosystems.
I remember taking a dumb terminal and slow modem to hit bbs systems and telneting via UTC Gandalf system.

SDf.org can still give that feeling today.
Found Gopher based blogs on there. What a concept!