[Chugalug] Reminiscing about times I was too young to remember!

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:07:27 UTC 2012

I've been researching on Wikipedia, and came across the articles for
Tymnet and Telenet. I was reading the Wikipedia articles for Babylon
5, which linked to GEnie, which linked to CompuServe, which linked to
Tymnet and Telenet. I was *too young* to have used these networks, but
I imagine there are people who did use these.

Anyone want to talk about what it was like? It would be cool to learn
about what it was capable of, etc. At least learn about your
experiences.

Anyone willing to reply about this to the list would be cool to get a
short history lesson. Cheers!

--
" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,