[Chugalug] Android tablets

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:06:50 UTC 2012

John,

I was a Verizon customer for a LONG LONG TIME.

I have traveled everywhere as an AT&T customer and I will say that my service has been as good as Verizon's everywhere (including rural areas). Most of the negative hype about AT&T's service was VERY good marketing by Verizon. The only caveat is that my AT&T service takes a hit ONLY in very dense urban situations (CES Las Vegas, occasional sporting events in Chicago, and other high density events). I have NEVER experienced poor service in and around Chattanooga, Atlanta, Knoxville, Birmingham, Nashville etc...

I am NOT a paid representative for AT&T, in fact I hate the bastards, but I hate Verizon more for many reasons. My biggest beef with Verizon and Sprint is that they use CDMA Technology, which has a lot to do with USA's slow market evolution compared to other countries. Service prices would now be HALF what they are if ALL USA service providers had always been GSM. Don't even get me started on how long it took us to get cool phones!!!

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / Snapfon
www.snapfon.com