[Chugalug] Jelly bean

DJ Smith tyr at tyr2k.com
Sat Oct 13 14:06:08 UTC 2012

I've got the Asus Transformer tablet with the keyboard doc as well & I absolutely love it. Its like having the best of both worlds, a tablet & a laptop in 1.

& like Mike it was a bit of a splurge but what the hell, I don't really buy myself any really cool toys.

I have it connected to all kinds of cloud storage, so I basically have unlimited storage. & who ever recommended teamviewer, thanks that's been an awesome app. I connect to all my Linux systems GUI with it & connectbot for CLI.

The only drawback is that it is wifi only so I do need wifi access.

If anyone is thinking about getting a tablet I  would highly recommend an Asus.