[Chugalug] Jelly bean

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Oct 13 02:59:10 UTC 2012

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012, Chad Smith wrote:
> I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would buy a $600 tablet - ever.  I could get 10 tablets for that.

Because it (my Asus Prime) is a very very nice tablet,

With the keyboard attached it also has standard USB and extra memory (via
SD) and allows me to not carry a laptop for real typing. It tethers to my
N900 via WiFo or direct USB :)

I've been using and very impressed with the rear and front facing cameras.
The rear rocks at 8Mpx.

I'll admit it was a splurge, but I like it enough to be very happy with
it. Besides, the boss said: Buy a tablet.