[Chugalug] Jelly bean

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:36:38 UTC 2012

It's still not a fair comparison.  Because you're making it sound like I'm
"settling" for a tablet that is "Good Enough" because it is cheaper.  I'm
not doing that at all.  I'm getting more features.

So unless Yugos come with a built-in voice activated GPS communication &
media console - and park assist - and a rear-view camera...   and the Trans
Am doesn't have a stereo system at all, or an air conditioner - and that
Trans Am costs twice as much as the Yugo.  It's not a fair comparison.

The Yugo might not have as much get-up-and-go as the Trans Am, and doesn't
have the well-respected brand name... but it is better in every other
conceivable way.

*- Chad W. Smith*