[Chugalug] Jelly bean

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:16:55 UTC 2012

There are dual-core tablets with 1.2/1.6 Ghz processors, a separate GPU, 1
GB of DDR3 RAM for under $100.  With those features I talked about as well.
 I haven't really seen a lot of single core ones lately.  I'm sure they
still exist.  Probably still on cheap American sites instead of cheap Asian
sites.

*- Chad W. Smith*