[Chugalug] Jelly bean

C A basic2point0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:07:36 UTC 2012

I guess this would be similar to buying a Yugo vs a Trans Am vs a station
wagon. If the Yugo gets you around and you don't need to keep up with
traffic on the interstate, then by all means, buy it. If you race on the
weekends, then you'll need the Trans Am. Neither one is useful to you iif
you have 5 kids and a dog to take around town though, so you'll probably
buy the station wagon. Its about what works for your needs.