[Chugalug] Jelly bean

C A basic2point0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:01:42 UTC 2012

It may do more for you, but not for someone else. As was mentioned by
someone else, not many people need the features that you use. HDMI, OTG
USB, card slots and such are something that you need, but I don't. I need
speed and I need stability. A single core 1 Ghz cpu won't work for my
needs. I use cloud storage because it allows me to move thing between all
my systems with just a click. Any peripherals that I need are bluetooth or
are connected to the network and don't need to be directly connected to the
tablet. If I need all those peripherals directly connected, I use a laptop
as connecting everything directly makes the tablet no longer portable. I
can even connect to projectors wirelessly. I still use my laptop from 5
years ago. It's had some software upgrades since then, but its the same
hardware. It's on and doing something useful 24/7. I use the same
smartphone I bought 3 years ago. Same hardware with software upgrades. I
like to think its because I bought good quality. If my Nexus 7 last 3
years, its still a better deal than buying 3 cheap tablets that won't last
as long. It's good quality and it should be supported on the software side
pretty well for a long time. f you're happy with what you bought, that's
what matters for you. I've seen 2 cheap tablets that offer updates to
JellyBean and both of them are known to have issues. Haven't seen any that
come close in hardware performance though.