[Chugalug] Jelly bean

C A basic2point0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:40:55 UTC 2012

Before anyone freaks out, I'm not bashing your opinion. Everybody has their
own needs. Some people are content with one thing while others prefer
something else. I find everyone's input useful for the type of work that I
do. I can appreciate the fact that Chad likes to buy a new piece of
hardware every year, as it puts money in my pocket. I can also appreciate
the users that like to stick with one piece of hardware as it makes my job
easier.