[Chugalug] Jelly bean

C A basic2point0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:36:18 UTC 2012

We're talking about a $200 tablet here though, not a $600 one. Please show
me a $60 quad core tablet. I still don't see the point in buying a new low
quality tablet with old technology when you can buy a good quality one with
better technology for twice as much and not have to worry about migrating
to a new system next year.