[Chugalug] Jelly bean

C A basic2point0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:32:05 UTC 2012

I think what he was trying to point out that its a good all around device
without a lot of the features that most people don't use. And its at the
same price point as the other name brands. And it had better and newer
hardware than the Kindle or Nook. And it has a version of Android that is
directly supported by Google. Android is not really an OS geared for power
users. Although it can be tweaked to do some things, its still a simple OS
running in a VM and can't really compete with a full blown Linux distro.
For the price, the Nexus offers the best hardware/software combination for
most users.