[Chugalug] Android tablets

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:46:38 UTC 2012

It is AT&T 3g data, same speeds side by side with my iPhone 4S on AT&T.

Really this is what I will be going to as soon as I can get all of our corporate phones sorted out. The only iOS drawback is lack of visual voicemail.

Stay away from t-Mobile hardware because their data network is 1700mhz, and you will be limited to EDGE (2.5G) speeds.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011