[Chugalug] Android tablets

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:27:40 UTC 2012

Phil,
I never knew they had a sim program! Thats pretty awesome! For $45 per
month, having a "portable" sim like this would be pretty handy for projects
like weather balloon tracking, robotics tracking, mobile hotspots and all
kinds of tinker stuff.

I hate to get off tangent, but can you tell us what kind of speeds she is
seeing on their data network?  Hows the coverage?