[Chugalug] Android tablets

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:22:38 UTC 2012

Well, you probably not going to find a $200 tablet with the requirements
you mention that has mobile data.  The Galaxy Nexus 7 is a really nice
tablet, but it doesnt have mobile data right now.  Theres rumors of a 3G/4G
version coming in the next month or two, but I don't know of any decent
$200 tablet running Jelly Bean that ships with mobile data.
Heres a link to the rumors:
http://androidcommunity.com/nexus-7-3g-headed-to-play-store-this-october-20120903/