[Chugalug] Android tablets

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:21:53 UTC 2012

John,

1. Get an android phone (if you don't have one).

2. Get a Straightalk SIM http://www.straighttalk.com/shopsims

3. Get their unlimited Talk & Text & Data plan for $45 a month (my wife is on this with iPhone 4s and it ROCKS).

4. Root Your android phone and make it a hotspot.

5. Share data with your wifi only tablet (this is how I tether to my iPad)

Done.

Great deal, involves a linux variant and minor hacking. Totally list appropriate.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011