[Chugalug] Jelly bean

C A basic2point0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:11:01 UTC 2012

The Nexus has a quad core CPU and will probably be able to upgrade to the
next version of Android. These are useful features as well that you may
have overlooked. It's also going to have more support from Google than a
lesser known brand as far as software updates. Although the software
updates and speed may not be useful to you, they may be useful to others.
It's cheaper to buy a tablet that will support future upgrades than to buy
one every time a newer version comes out. A lot of new apps just won't work
on older versions of Android and its not always easy to root and upgrade.
There will never be any tablet that is going to please everybody.