[Chugalug] Jelly bean

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:00:34 UTC 2012

Agreed with you both.  I have been running Jelly Bean on my Galaxy Nexus
phone since google released the source for it.  Its superb.
My mom bought a Galaxy Nexus tablet when they launched and loves it. I
predict that Android will start gaining ALOT of market share with Jelly
BEan and Nexus.  Google has a device they can control the user experience
on, and have a damn good product now.