[Chugalug] Jelly bean

Lee Walker mrscumbagtoyou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 03:24:34 UTC 2012

Had jelly bean on my nexus 7 since I bought it. Very fast and responsive.
Can't believe this is a $200 tablet it's so good.
Had jelly bean on my phone, G Nexus, for a couple of weeks, quite impressed
so far.

With all these discussions on the list about android tablets, I can't see
why a nexus 7 isn't just the go-to device for everyone. Unless you want a
really cheap (sub $80) device that will never get any support. Our maybe a
special use niche device.
A nexus device is going to be supported by Google for quite a while which
makes the small cost just worth it.

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer
www.codejourneymen.com