[Chugalug] Programmers needed

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:45:06 UTC 2012

Iron Gaming is also looking for a backend Ruby dev.  We are currently
located at Lamp Post, but we operate all over the country so applicants
need not be in Chattanooga.  We will be using technologies like:

Twilio API
Geo-Location
Facial Recognition
Android - Phones and Tablets
iOS - iPhone and iPad
Xbox360 SDK for Xbox Live app
Various MMO PC game APIs

Our products are meant to support league operations for our minor league
gaming system where gamers can play their favorite games to win cash and
prizes.  We host live events as well as online leagues and tournaments for
Xbox Live.  Right now we are recruiting for our closed beta and will launch
our open beta in April 2013.  We currently have partnerships with Coca
Cola, Comcast, Gamestop, and Warner Brothers and will be adding more
partners and sponsors as we grow.

We are also looking for interns here in Chattanooga to help with event
operations, video production (we have our own Comcast On-Demand channel),
and product testing.  These are unpaid opportunities, but you will get the
chance to travel with us around the country and get access to cool swag
before everyone else.  Applicants having experience with the following will
get moved to the top of the list:

Final Cut Pro X
Video Distribution Switches
H.264 Streaming
Wirecast Pro
Xsplit
Intricate knowledge of current competitive games for the Xbox

Ideal candidates would have the desire to understand and begin a career in
video game marketing, operations, and technology.

Please send all resumes to aaron at irongamer.tv.

Thanks,

Aaron

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Steve Keylon <skeylon at lamppostgroup.com>wrote:

> Lamp Post Group is also hiring developers outside the scope of Campus
> Bellhops or Akimbo for some PHP/JavaScript work. Same requirements.
>
> ----
> Steve Keylon
>

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Tim Youngblood <timyoungblood at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> From the Lampost Group grapevine, on behalf of a friend:
>>
>> This applies both to Campus Bellhops and the positions that Akimbo is
>> attempting to fill:
>>
>> Software Engineer comfortable and experienced working with a full-stack.
>> (LAMP)
>>
>> Not required but strongly preferred:
>> Python/Django Experience
>>
>> Nice-to-Haves:
>> Javascript Experience (We work specifically with ext.js)
>> iOS Experience
>> Postgres Experience
>>
>> Let me know and I'll put you in touch.
>>
>> If you don't have direct, deep experience with the above (albeit brief)
>> items, don't waste my/your/their time.
>>
>> If you are a recruiter, please go away, and never come back.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tim

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures