[Chugalug] a rare linux related post

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 10 14:29:48 UTC 2012

sudo apt-get install srvadmin-all
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  srvadmin-all: Depends: srvadmin-base (>= 7.1.0) but it is not going to be
installed
                Depends: srvadmin-storageservices (>= 7.1.0) but it is not going
to be installed
                Depends: srvadmin-webserver (>= 7.1.0) but it is not going to be
installed
                Depends: srvadmin-rac4 (>= 7.1.0) but it is not going to be
installed
                Depends: srvadmin-rac5 (>= 7.1.0) but it is not going to be
installed
                Depends: srvadmin-idrac (>= 7.1.0) but it is not going to be
installed
                Depends: srvadmin-idrac7 (>= 7.1.0) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages