[Chugalug] Lovin' Linux 2

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 05:03:34 UTC 2012

I just read some more about SSD reliability. There doesn't seem to be a
clear answer. My meta-analysis says that some people emit bogons that SSDs
are particularly sensitive to. It seems people experience either no
problems at all or failure rates approaching 100%.

I guess the answer is to make sure you have a good backup plan in place.
All of my critical data is replicated across 4 machines via DropBox. I have
a license for PogoPlug Backup and probably should start using that too.

-Eric