[Chugalug] Lovin' Linux 2

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:43:18 UTC 2012

So far, with a sample size of 5, I have yet to experience any failures with
my SSDs. I have stuck to the same brand (OCZ) and model (Agility 3 240GB).
That may help.

I did experience the trouble OCZ had with the Sandforce controller and the
Intel Z68 chipset. It wasn't anything specific to OCZ but they caught the
brunt of the flack because they were first on the market. But that's been
resolved for almost a year.

-Eric