[Chugalug] SMS hosted API recommendations?

Billy flushy at flushy.net
Tue Oct 9 16:58:40 UTC 2012

AT&T's UsbConnect cards work in Linux though not supported.

I had my whole home network through one via my atom router and USB.

Provides a serial port, so theoretically, I can send SMS messages. Haven't tried it yet.

I didn't have minicom on the box when the storm came through, so I set it up using echo and a redirect of stout to another virtual screen.

Thank you stty.

Sent from my iPhone