[Chugalug] So did Krystal outsource its IT to India?

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Oct 9 15:06:49 UTC 2012

I missed this when it came out. I didn't even know of the sale.
looks like they renege on that detail.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/mar/23/krystal-sold-atlanta-based-investors/
The headquarters of the nation’s second-oldest hamburger company will remain in Chattanooga, and the company’s mostly local investors — who have held out on selling since 1997 — made their money back. In fact, the former owners insisted on maintaining Krystal’s Chattanooga base as a condition of any sale.