[Chugalug] So did Krystal outsource its IT to India?

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:19:14 UTC 2012

Did I miss something?  I thought Krystal sold out to another company back
at the first quarter of this year, and then recently announced they are
moving the headquarters from Chattanooga to Atlanta.  Not sure what that
has to do with outsourcing to India.  The press release I read mentioned
the IT folks in Chattanooga were getting layed off, or offered the chance
to re-locate to Atlanta.  Once in Atlanta, they were going to merge the IS
needs from Krystal with the parent companies existing IS infrastructure.

To me, this sounds pretty much par for the course when a company gets
aquired by another larger company.