[Chugalug] UTC Linux Job posting

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 03:48:54 UTC 2012

Back when I was looking for jobs I would almost always skip the
colleges due to the application process being so long and useless for
presenting a me that stands out of the crowd. Not to mention the fact
that I went through a lot of pain to make my stuff look good, I don't
want to just stick text in fields after all that work.

That being said I would guess part 1 and part 2.

On top of that, doesn't UTC have a CompSci program? Why not recruit
out of there (assuming you can say...)?