[Chugalug] Could the maker movement become the Maker Party?

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Mon Oct 8 18:32:06 UTC 2012

Congress actually has the authority to limit the authority of the Supreme Court.
All legislators pass laws based on personal beliefs.
Scary thing is Broun has a BS in chemistry and is a MD and railing against embryology and saying the Earth is 9,000 years old?
My guess he is just pandering. Kind of like DeJarlais who has an op-ed crowing how he stopped the excesses of the Obama administration.
Funny thing is DeJarlais didn't mention his vote to extend warrantless wiretapping till 2016.