[Chugalug] Could the maker movement become the Maker Party?

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:12:49 UTC 2012

So you don't think that lawmakers should care if the laws they write or
vote on are constitutional or not?

The process isn't pass whatever laws you want and leave it up to the courts
to decide if they are constitutional or not - the courts merely provide a
Check and Balance in case any laws are passed that they
deem unconstitutional.  Congress should never ignore the Constitution and
leave all that up to the courts.  That's ridiculous.

*- Chad W. Smith*