[Chugalug] Anyone playing with Linux based home automation?

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Mon Oct 8 13:47:17 UTC 2012

If he has more of those cameras, I will take 8 or so ;)

I am really interested in the HA thing, been waiting for the cost of 7"
tablets to drop enough to put one on the wall in each room for sensors
and interface control. I think we are close to that.

The best open source back end package I have found to date is
MisterHouse. I have not actually used it yet but it seems perfectly
hackable to me.
http://misterhouse.sourceforge.net/

This is the kind of thing I would love to work on with a team of people.
Maybe a good ChattLab project once we start getting off the ground.

--Jason