[Chugalug] [OT] -- Office Equipment Donation

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:18:03 UTC 2012

Just so folks know, the Oak Grove Recycling Center will take most
electronics (printers, computers, etc...) for free - sounds like they'll
even take things in bulk for free as long as you contact them before hand:
http://www.hamiltontn.gov/recycle/electronics.aspx.

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Lynn Dixon <boodaddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rob,
> My Masonic lodge has been looking for a good copier. Are they wanting to
> sell or donate the Canon?
> On Oct 6, 2012 3:00 PM, "Rob Huston" <hellinabucket at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A non-profit organization I am loosely affiliated with has a Canon PC940
>> Copier that it no longer needs.  Is there anyone on the list who knows
>> where old copiers go to live out whatever useful life-span they still
>> have?  I am told the copier is in good shape, and would only need the toner
>> cartridge to get back to full working conditions.  Anybody have any ideas
>> of other non-profits that might have a need, or should I just tell them to
>> ebay the darn thing to get it off their hands…****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Thanks in advance,****
>>
>> --Rob Huston****

- David White -
Smooth Stone Services *(soon to be CENTS)*
*Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting *
*Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide*

Existing Website: http://www.smoothstoneservices.com
New Website (coming soon): http://developCENTS.com