[Chugalug] [OT] -- Office Equipment Donation

Rob Huston hellinabucket at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 18:59:26 UTC 2012

A non-profit organization I am loosely affiliated with has a Canon PC940
Copier that it no longer needs.  Is there anyone on the list who knows where
old copiers go to live out whatever useful life-span they still have?  I am
told the copier is in good shape, and would only need the toner cartridge to
get back to full working conditions.  Anybody have any ideas of other
non-profits that might have a need, or should I just tell them to ebay the
darn thing to get it off their hands.

Thanks in advance,

--Rob Huston