[Chugalug] DPLA Appfest at the Chattanooga Public Library

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 5 17:19:20 UTC 2012

cool, I will sign up and see what its all about

I ran the sample php script...  it returned results for the hardcoded default
search keyword "biscuit"

so I ran it again with keywords "chugalug" and "chevy nova" and "pressure
washer" but nothing came back for any of those 3 searches...    what is this
world coming to ;-)