[Chugalug] DPLA Appfest at the Chattanooga Public Library

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:23:29 UTC 2012

List members may be interested in attending this Digital Public Library of
America hackathon event that we are very excited to be hosting on The 4th
Floor at the Chattanooga Public Library.

http://dp.la/get-involved/events/appfest/

"The opportunity will be there to engage with non-book content as well -
lots of data describing photos, manuscripts, oral histories, newspapers and
other cultural heritage content will be available from our Service Hubs for
creative app development.  Fields providing date, geographic information
and more can be used to create tools for access to this treasure trove of
content!"

--
Nate Hill
nathanielhill at gmail.com