[Chugalug] EPB articles at timesfreepress.com

David Snyder davids at volstate.net
Thu Oct 4 16:37:24 UTC 2012

Mike,

All is good here.  The service provider I own is rolling right along (and we use MANY Linux servers).

Microsoft products are fine when they are working.  That is some excitement trying to coax an exchange server back into working condition.  Exciting is a bad thing for a network.  I prefer my "boring" Linux machines that just run and run and run.