[Chugalug] EPB articles at timesfreepress.com

David Snyder davids at volstate.net
Thu Oct 4 14:31:21 UTC 2012

I remember well those days.  Do you recall the original 'Chattanooga Metronet"?  That is how EPB originally conned local service providers to support their network.  It was supposed to be a transport layer only for the benefit of all.  My how the "vision" has changed.  VOLstate was a "charter member" of that project that never happened as advertised.