[Chugalug] EPB articles at timesfreepress.com

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:29:14 UTC 2012

I'll throw in with that. EPB residential is sooo much better than Comcast.
Their customer service alone would keep me paying their rates. Stellar. The
installation process was a rare act of coordination seldom seen by a
corporation, forget government body.

On the business side, they have tried to make hay with their marketing.
Marketing is a synonym for veiling the truth and all the other providers
mentioned, Comcast particularly, are just as guilty. They seriously should
have seen this coming though don't we think?