[Chugalug] Editorial in the TFP criticizing EPB gig

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Thu Oct 4 14:27:32 UTC 2012

Aaron, I fully support you here.

EPB has brought a great product to the home here in Chattanooga, it just
can't be beat. BUT if they want to cater to businesses and bring
technology here they have to get the costs down on these connections.

Overhead like that keeps most new businesses from starting up at all.  I
have had similar experiences with EPB.

Jason Brown